Have you been searching for the most cost-effective, lightweight keder frame tent on the market? One that won’t break the bank OR the backs of your crew? Always wanted keder eaves and legs for your Vista? Looking to turn your standard 2” standard frames in keder hybrids? Look no further….the new X2 from Eureka! has it all. We’ve expanded our product line to meet the needs of so many rental companies. You asked for ease and versatility and we’re giving it to you with this 2-channel, 2” aluminum tubing system. The components of the X2 can be used as a cost-effective, stand-alone system, or you can mix-and-match parts with your current Eureka! Frame System or other West Coast Style frame components for the ultimate in versatility. And, the X2 can pay for itself in as few as 5 rentals, and after that, the profits will begin piling up!
- Available with 8’ legs
- 40’x30’ Sectional ends with 15’ mids
- 30’x30’ Sectional ends with 15’ mids
- 20’x30’ Sectional ends with 15’ mids
- Gable-ended tops available in solid white or stunning “Sunburst” pattern
- Available in 13 oz. blockout
- Catenary Valance
- 1” Web and ratchet assemblies included with each top
- Sidewall rope permanently installed
- All tops come with storage bags
- 2-channel / 2” aluminum tubing, utilizing the same design as our popular 2” Keder Side Pole
- New, stretch-formed crown gives the tops a smoother and longer transition – easily slide the tops in on the ground or in the air
- Adjustable baseplates allow you to easily raise a leg on uneven ground
- Interchangeable components between different sizes of X2 – AND other frame systems – you can easily convert your standard 2” frames into hybrid frames
- Color-coded tubing for easy identification, pick-and-pack and installation
X2: THE ULTIMATE IN VERSATILITY:
- Fast Installation
- Great Price/Value
- Optimal Inventory Flexibility
- Options for every level of event
- The X2 joins our family of other successful frame and clearspan tents, like the X4 and E!Span.
What Clients Say
The X2 profile gives us the strength we need in a lightweight keder frame – and we can easily turn our traditional frames into a hybrid system. This is just what we need in our inventory!