The E!Span was engineered with the renter in mind, incorporating many of the special features requested by dealers across the nation . . . all for a price you just can't beat! Until now, clearspan choices were limited and the expense to order, inventory and install the structure left many rental companies out of the fold. Eureka!'s new E!Span helps simplify the process, from beginning to end. There are fewer components to order and inventory — and the pieces are interchangeable between the sizes.
But don't let the traditional 'clearspan' appearance fool you….this is one tough tent system. We put together a world class design team to make sure the E!Span is one of the strongest tents on the market. It was developed to meet the latest 90 mph code. What does this mean for you? It means that the E!Span can be set up virtually anywhere — even in the strictest areas of the country.
You've heard us say it many times, "When it needs to be special, it needs to be Eureka!" and we're proving it to you once again. Your customers will notice the difference and they'll keep coming back for more . . . more E!Span, only from Eureka!
- 40'x30' 2-piece ends - 15' mid sections
- 50'x30' 2-piece ends - 15' mid sections
- 60'x30' 2-piece ends - 15' mid sections
- 8' or 10' legs available
- Measured in feet and inches, not metric
- No tools or bolts! That's right — you heard it here first . . . the E!Span doesn't require any tools or bucket of bolts to install. Plus, we've reduced the number of different pins needed throughout the entire system to just 2 (each with the same lynch pin-style fastener). And, for in-the-field ease, these standard pin sizes can be replaced with nuts & bolts found at any local hardware store (just in case you lose a pin). Why have 8 bins of metric bolts, 8 metric wrenches and 8 diagrams to identify where the bolts go, when you can use E!Span!
- Interchangeable components - just add a few rafter splices, cables, gable legs and pins, and you've got another size
- Universal Gable Purlin Hook — no "left" and "right" sides, one less part to worry about
- Adjustable leg insert — no more unsightly and cumbersome shims and blocking !
- "Easy Glide" crown designed to give the tops a gradual and smooth flow throughout the keder channel — significantly reducing the chances of getting the tops "hung up" or stuck at the peak — the process of pulling tops through becomes easier and faster!
- The improved baseplate system with notches in each baseplate make squaring and aligning your tent a breeze . . .just line up each notch and chalk lines for a perfect fit, every time.
- 4 5/8" x 6 ½" five-channel aluminum box beam
- Aluminum extruded form T6063 for great strength
- We all know box beam extrusions are strong. The E!Span is strong with some serious Product Plus. Concave and Convex "beads" run the length of each beam making stacking, storing and transporting your beams simple, plus, it helps channel water away from the tent tops and down the beam.
- Strong, yet surprisingly lightweight, inserts for the leg to rafter assembly
- E!Span has been field tested and meets all requirements of the new ASCE/SEI code.
- Copies of the signed and stamped engineered blueprints are available and come with each tent, FREE!
- 23 degree pitch — the steep pitch means better weather protection and more interior height
- Patent pending "Wire Management" system hides all of the unsightly wires for lighting, sound and other AV needs
- Die-cast aluminum removable end cap fits tightly on the end of each rafter for a cleaner exterior finish
What Clients Say
Eureka! – you guys really hit a home run with the E!Span!!!